Table of Contents
- 1 MCDONALD’S AND ITS HISTORY
- 2 What Is McDvoice Survey?
- 3 How to Enter McDonald’s Customer McDvoice survey
- 4 www.mcdvoice.com McDvoice Site is for?
- 5 McDonald’s Cheat Codes
- 6 McDonald Survey Prize & Rewards at www.McDVoice.com
- 7 McDonald’s Survey Customer Services Complaint
- 8 Contact McDonald Customer Care Number
Once again we are here to teach the regular customers of McDonald’s the whole procedure of filling up the Mcdonald’s Customer Survey (using/on www.mcdvoice.com).
So, if you have missed anything on our previous in-depth information about how to complete the McDonald’s Customer Survey (a.k.a McDvoice Customer Survey), then keep on Reading!
MCDONALD’S AND ITS HISTORY
The world’s second largest food chain started in 1954 with the help of Ray Kroc who was a native Chicagoan. Ray Kroc (a multi-mixer salesman himself) paid a visit to the McDonald brothers back in 1954 and made their idea of hamburgers into a worldwide phenomenon. He became their franchise agent.
So, if there is any one person you would like to thank for the rest of your life it is, Ray Kroc.
Ray Kroc helped the brothers open their first Restaurant in April, 1955 in Des Plaines, Illinois.
In a two year span, Mcdonald’s had grown in the United States. It had a total of 700 branches all over the country.
For 2.7 million $ the McDonald’s brother sold their rights to McDonald’s System Inc.
Filet-o-Fish was introduced in the national menu made by Lou Groen.
Big Mac was also added to the national menu introduced by Jim Delligatti.
More burger variety was added including Quarter Pounder with and without cheese.
What Is McDvoice Survey?
Well, most of you already can tell by the title that what is going to go down here. But for those who you don’t know what exactly is this McDvoice or McDvoice.comn here is a complete rundown on mcdvoice.com—McDonald’s Customer Survey.
Basically, McDonald’s are trying to improve their quality of food; taste and delivery service for which they need their sole customers to give them their honest and valuable feedback. To accomplish this, they have launched an online survey (visit www.mcdvoice.com).
On this website, you would be presented a form which is called McDvoice- McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Before going to McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.mcdvoice.com, you need to have a few things to qualify for this survey, what are those?
To find out, please keep on reading.
How to Enter McDonald’s Customer McDvoice survey
Now there are two ways to enter this survey;
- When you visit McDonald’s and are dining in then a waiter/waitress would ask for your feedback there at the place on their tablet.
- You come back home and Google mcdvoice.com survey to enter and give your full feedback.
Rules to participate in McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey
For those who prefer the latter option, you would need the following things.
- Keep the McDonald’s S survey receipt (mcdvoice.com survey receipt) you get after you checkout from the counter or drive-thru.
Regard this receipt as a ‘Golden Ticket’ to free food. One of the purposes of this McDonald’s survey is to give their customers who give their lovely feedback on some free food. McDvoice free food is going to be the latest trend, maybe you never know about the Internet, girl!
- This McDonald’s survey receipt contains your 26 digit survey code, located at the top of your survey receipt.
- Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi for this (McDvoice Wi-Fi survey) before you fill the form.
- From age 15 to above can participate in this month.
- You can participate 5 times in a month in this McDonald’s Satisfaction Survey.
- This feedback is not eligible for McDonald’s employees or their family members.
- Residents of the United States and District Columbia are eligible to apply in this survey.
www.mcdvoice.com McDvoice Site is for?
After reading all the exhausting but important details, let’s move on to the site.
- Go to mcdvoice.com surveys.
- There you have two language options;
- English (visit mcdvoice.com English)
- Spanish (visit mcdvoice.com Española)
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the survey code mentioned on your McDonald’s Survey Receipt.
- Now you have successfully logged into McDvoice login.
- Enter the time and date of visit.
- Enter the restaurant and store number/ name.
- At the end of the feedback, you would be provided with a validation code that keeps your offer validated for the next 30 days of free food.
Fill as many feedback at www.mcdvoice.com and get promo codes and save some penny on your next visit to the store.
McDonald’s Cheat Codes
Well, there is no such thing as McDonalds’ cheat codes to get free food. The McDVoice survey system provides with a unique coupon code every time which is already fed in their system so there is no chance in hell you can loot freebies more than the times of survey you have filled.
McDonald Survey Prize & Rewards at www.McDVoice.com
Now let’s talk about the good stuff at McDonald’s Customer Service, after you completed the survey and the franchise has received the feedback you have automatically registered yourself for freebies and money, read below.
You can win the following prizes after completing the survey at McDvoice.con
- You would be provided with a McDonald’s’ survey coupon code after you have submitted the McDonald’s Customer Service questionnaire. Use this code next time you visit McDonald’s for free food (Sandwiches, Free Quarter Pounder with cheese etc). This survey can be regarded as free food at McDonald’s survey.
- By filling up as many surveys (5/ month), you can win a grand prize of $1000.
- Monthly $100 given.
- Daily 25$ coupon.
McDonald’s Survey Customer Services Complaint
If you have any complaints regarding the survey such as;
- The provided McDonald’s’ survey coupon code (a.k.a McDvoice coupon code) is not valid.
- If you are the monthly winner and have not yet received your amount.
Please contact the McDonald’s authorities and let them know your comments about McDonald’s survey.
Contact McDonald Customer Care Number
McDonald Contact Details
MCDVOICE UK Contact Details:
McDonald Boston: +44 1205 361307 (24/7)
McDonald’s Edinburgh: +44 131 2226 3872
MCDVOICE USA Contact Details:
2111 McDonald’s Dr
Oak Brook, IL 60523