Table of Contents
Craving for burgers? Go to McDonald’s
Craving for nuggets? Let’s go to McDonald’s
Craving for a happy meal? LET’S GO McDONALD’s !
Time to check out the McDonald survey!
So McDonald’s’ has been around for as long as one could remember! From childhood to till date, when the kids don’t like anything to eat at home, they have McDonald’s’ as their backup! Even though now there are tons of rivalries’ fast food chains coming for McDonald’s’, people still can’t get out McDonald’s of their head, believe it or not. To be the best, has launched McDonald’s’ customer McDvoice survey (whoa that was a mouthful) or simply McDonald’s’ McDvoice survey.
Before we get into the havoc (not really) of terms you have never heard before, let’s start with McDonald’s and build our way up to McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
McDonald’s the worlds’ 2nd most renowned fast food chain was founded in 1940. The owners of McDonald’s are Richard and Maurice McDonald which started their business from a hamburger stand. They live in California, United States. McDonald’s serves up to 60 items which includes sandwiches, burgers, nuggets, wraps, breakfast items and every possible soft drink along with milkshakes and smoothies as well.
If you just want to get to the part where the actual McDonald’s survey starts, you can scroll down to the end of the page.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Now obviously, not everyone can give feedback on all items but for the items you have tried, McDonald’s have launched McDvoice online survey which is important for them. The purpose of this McDonald’s customer survey or McDonald’s service survey is to get back to you with healthy and tastier food, fast service and reasonable deals. All of this can only be achieved when you take the time out for McDonald’s voice online survey.
For McDonald’s your time and feedback at McDonald’s voice survey is of great value in becoming number 1 in the exotic taste of fast food in all of the world.
Ways to get into McDonald’s Customer Survey
The McDonald’s customer survey or better known as McDonald’s voice online survey or or-or as McDonald’s guest survey (all of these are the same thing) takes place two ways:
- In the restaurant by a waiter/waitress.
- At McDvoice.com
If you don’t want anyone to interrupt your meal then you can go for customer McDvoice survey option. McDvoice survey is an online survey portal designed by McDonald’s for their customers to get their feedback.
In order to get into the survey, you first are required to keep the bill receipt (it can be called the golden McDonald’s survey receipt, for fun) with you. HOLD ONTO YOUR GOLD!!!!!
Your billing receipt is very important for this McDonald’s’ receipt survey as it has your survey code. The survey code is mentioned on the top of the receipt. Click on the link below to get started with the McDvoice survey
Things you need to know before filling McDvoice survey:
- A person with good understanding of the language.
- A strong internet connection so that you can fill the form with ease.
- One person is limited to one offer only.
- You can participate in the survey 5 times a month.
- 13 years and above can participate in this survey.
- McDonald’s does not allow its employees and their immediate family members to fill out the survey.
- The survey and rewards is valid only in Canada and USA.
How to start with the McDonald’s survey?
- Go to McDvoice.com or click on link given above.
- Choose your preferred language ( Spanish or English).
- Enter the 26 digit survey code mentioned on top of the receipt.
- Answer all the questions. The survey only takes 10-15 minutes.
- After completing the survey, the McDvoice would give you a validation code.
- Write that code somewhere safe (most likely on your receipt).
- Take that receipt to the McDonald’s you went and get yourself in the run of winning 1000$ and free food.
That is all we have from McDonald’s survey today. Fill the McDvoice survey today and you can be the one with a 1000$ tomorrow. I’m lovin’ it!!