Table of Contents
Panda, as in the giant panda bear? No!
Panda, as in the song “Panda” (I got broads in Atlanta, Twistin’ dope, lean, and the Fanta)? NOOOOO!
PANDA EXPRESS! The restaurant that serves thousands of Americans authentic Chinese food every day! If you are like me who just loves hot Chinese food and need a restaurant that is just a ring bell away from serving you that, then wait no more, my friend, because Pandaexpress feedback survey is here (actually it’s been here for quite a while now, it’s just the first time I am writing about it). I have taken up their Panda Express Guest Survey, Have you? If not then don’t worry there’s still time left for you to avail this unbelievable opportunity.
What is Panda Express?
For those of you who do not know about Pandaexpress, which is very unlikely, Pandaexpress is the largest Asian restaurant chain in the United States. All your favorite Chinese food comes from this restaurant. Panda express has a wonderful history in providing you with the best of Chinese food.
Panda Express came into American people’s lives in 1983. It was founded in October 1983, making it a restaurant old enough to be counted in as an “old is gold” category. It was founded by Andrew and Peggy Cheng.
Panda Express started its journey from Glendale, California, U.S and made its way to Mexico, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Japan, South Korea, Puerto Rico, and more, no one wants to be missing out on their mouth-watering Chinese food. As of now, Panda Express has 2000 restaurants situated in 49 U.S. They started off small, serving in food courts of shopping malls, in universities, casinos, airports, and military base camps.
Now Pandaexpress is worth more than $3 billion and is continuing to grow beyond expectations, because of their delicious and unmatched, Chinese food. Panda express employs over 39,000 employees currently. To further improve and grow their food chain, Pandaexpress is using surveys like this one.
Panda Express Menu:
When it comes to the items on the menu served by the Pandaexpress feedback survey, well it’s everything you can ask for in Chinese cuisine. Orange chicken, Firecracker Chicken Breast, Beijing Beef, Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, and much more with the customers’ choice of fried rice, steamed and MUCH MORE.
Like the possibilities are ENDLESS!
So, keeping up with the rest of the Asian cuisines serving restaurants, the PE has launched Panda Express Guest Survey. They are calling out to their customers for their feedback, and they aren’t going to let you go empty-handed from their survey. You can get those mouth-watering Chinese dishes on the Pandaexpress menu for free if you participate in this survey.
Panda Express Customer Survey
Panda Express Guest Survey a.k.a Panda Express customer survey/feedback is the way PE has decided to reach out to their everyday customers who either love or hate their services, food, or management. If you are a Panda Express customer then you should definitely give your honest opinion in Pandaexpress feedback survey, it is for your own good and the company as well.
p.s. you get free food as well.
Why participate in Pandaexpress feedback survey?
If you’re still not convinced to enter this survey, and it seems to you that it’s not worth your time, then you’re going to regret this later on when you watch all the other people eat delicious Chinese food from Pandaexpress feedback survey all for free, and that’s not the only reason to take part in this survey.
Almost every one of us has visited Pandaexpress at least once in our lifetimes, there’s no doubt in this. Most of us are frequent visitors to this food chain. Therefore, we should try our best to help Pandaexpress feedback survey to improve their services for us, by giving our honest feedback in surveys. There’s no better way to this than participating in a survey. Who wouldn’t want great service along with great Chinese food? So, help yourselves and Pandaexpress, you can’t find a better win-win situation.
How can you enter Pandaexpress Feedback Survey?
If you wish to enter an online Pandaexpress feedback survey, follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Click on this link to enter
- Have your recent receipt of Panda Express when filling out the survey.
- Please enter the 4-5 digit store number that is mentioned on top of your Panda Express receipt.
- Confirm your code entered.
- Enter your order number that is also mentioned on the top of the panda express receipt.
- Put in your date and time of the visit.
- Choose the type of the order from the given options.
- Take out.
- Rate your satisfaction experience from 1-5.
- Do not hesitate to tell me about any inconvenience you faced during your visit. Being honest matters a lot over here.
- Lastly, you would be asked for your personal information that includes the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- When you finally complete your online PE survey, you would be rewarded with a redemption code.
- Run to your nearest Panda Express and enjoy a free meal. (optional)
For more surveys Click here
If you have any complaints regarding this survey. For example, if you are sure that you followed all the steps correctly and you still could not enter the survey, then feel free to contact Panda express. They will love to help you out.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be 18 years or older. Although, younger people can always ask their adults to participate on their behalf.
- You must have a mobile device, tablet, or PC.
- You must have a strong internet connection so the survey takes less time, and you get your coupon code as soon as possible. To avoid losing the code you enter on the Pandaexpress website, make sure your internet connection is strong.
- Your Panda Express recent receipt is valid for 2 days. So, hurry up and don’t waste time, or you’ll miss out on everything.
- You can only redeem one panda express free entrée code per visit. Keep visiting, so you can get more codes.
Try to answer all the questions and give your utter honest opinions because the main focus of this PANDA EXPRESS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY is to better their food, services and keep you their regular customers for the times to come.